Sunday 20 October 2013

Birthday Bass

Just sharing a quick gift card holder I made for my friend for his birthday.  He loves fishing so I thought this bass would be quite suited...
The bass gift card holder cut file is from the Forest Country SVG Collection from SVGCuts.  It's so quick and easy to put together - and perfect for a guy! 

I Inked the edges of his fins with Tim Holtz Broken China distress ink and then added some Turquoise Perfect Pearls to give it a shimmer.  I then stamped the dotted background with some clear versamark Ink and again dusted it with Perfect Pearls.   

Finally, I added a little googly eye and then finished it off with a gift card from his favourite store...

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you - please leave a comment below.