Friday 9 August 2013

Chinese Heels

Some time ago, a lovely lady I used to work with gave me a beautiful piece of Chinese Rice Paper.  The colours are so vibrant and texture is like nothing else - almost like velvet.  So, I wanted to save it for a very special project... 
Last week, I found out that I will be relocating to another site.  As it turns out, I will be fortunate enough to work with the same lady again.  So I decided to finally use the beautiful piece of paper she gave me to make a little gift for her.
This little 3D Shoe from the SVGCuts Love Always kit is so adorable and I think the paper really makes it quite special. 

I didn't add much in the line of embellishments as I didn't want to take away from the paper.  The only thing I added was a small piece of ribbon with a pearl buckle on the toe of the shoe.
I can't wait to give this to her... I do hope she likes it...


Thanks for stopping by!
 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you - please leave a comment below.