Wednesday 14 January 2015

Buckets of Love Valentines Gift - Day 4 of the Fleurette Bloom and Trendy Twine Inspiration Party

Hi everyone, welcome to Day 4 of the Fleurette Bloom and Trendy Twine's Inspiration Party!

I created this cute treat bucket - the perfect gift for someone special this Valentine's day.  The bucket file is from Fleurette Bloom's Beach Bucket 3D SVG Project Kit, It's super easy to put together and I just love how I was able to adapt a beach bucket to a Valentine's theme!

I just couldn't find the right stamp so I made my own using sketch pens in my Silhouette Cameo. I love this technique as you can choose the colour, font, and of course - the caption, to suit any project! I completed the spade by wrapping the handle with Totally Raspberry Trendy Twine.  I just love how it turned out.  
After I cut all the pieces of the flower, I thought it looked a bit flat.  So with a bit of twisting and bending of all the pieces for the flower, it really made it come to life.  As I didn't have anything in my stash to match, I decided to make the burlap button using my I-top tool and then added a Totally Raspberry Twine bow before adhering it to the flower. 
Finally, it was time to add the treats!  You can add anything of your choice of course, but I opted for good old marshmallows!  Who doesn't like those:)  I simply placed them in a cellophane bag and dressed it up with a mix of Totally Pink and Totally Raspberry Twine.   I think it looks good enough to eat, don't you?
 Now, who would like to win some Blog Candy?!

One lucky person will win the following:
$10 Gift Certificate to Trendy Twine

$10 Gift Certificate to Fleurette Bloom

To be eligible to win, here are the guidelines:
Our crafting inspiration party goes from Sunday, January 11th, through Saturday, January 17th. You will need to comment on both the Fleurette Bloom blog and the Trendy Twine blog each day for a chance to be entered. Deadline to enter is 10:00 p.m. Central Time, Sunday, January 18th. You must also be a follower of both blogs to be eligible to win. One person will win both gift certificates. Good luck and have fun being inspired all week long!

Thanks for stopping by and happy hopping!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you - please leave a comment below.