Friday 26 December 2014

Star Box Tree and Star Card - SVGCuts DT Project

Merry Christmas everyone!

I know this post is a bit late, but I had some unexpected computer issues and just couldn't get it out in time.  That said, I still wanted to share my latest SVGCuts DT project with you as I had so much fun making it.  Perhaps you could keep this one up your sleeve for next year...
Star Box Tree Close Up

The "tree" is made up of 5 small boxes and the "trunk" is a cute little drum which can be used afterwards as a pencil or treat holder.  The star boxes can each be filled with a small gift too!
Star Box Tree


Here's a closer look at the star card.  It was so quick and easy to put together, you won't believe it.  I just added a button, some ribbon and piece of Delilah Whimsy Farm Twine and there it was - all done!
Star Card


For those interested, here's the list of kits I used to make the Star Box Tree as well as the card.



The bow on top of the tree is just one for the many awesome FREE files from SVGCuts.  If you haven't done it yet, you really should check out their freebie collection.

Also, if you would like detailed instructions for this project and information on the paper used etc., head on over to my post on the the SVGCuts inspiration page.

Here's one more close up of the star tree... Don't you just love the paper?  I had it in my stash for so long as I've never wanted to cut it up!  So I glad I used it for this project though!

Well, I guess that's it for Christmas!  I do hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas and that 2015 will bring lots of love, laughter and crafty goodness your way! Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog and Facebook page throughout the year.  I appreciate all of your kind comments so much and look forward to seeing you all again next year!



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you - please leave a comment below.