Tuesday 16 December 2014

Christmas Celebration Invitation - SVGCuts DT Project

Hi everyone,

I just love this time of the year! I just love Christmas... the food, the gifts, and of course, the company!  

So, for my latest SVGCuts DT project, I decided to do an invitation for a Christmas celebration.  If you're hosting this year, these will be perfect as you can make a whole bunch in no time at all.  Not only that, these will leave a lasting impression as the cut-out doubles up as a tree ornament so your guests can use it for years to come and always remember the occasion!  


For the actual invitation piece, I used sketch pens in my Silhouette Cameo to do the writing before I cut it out (I love that technique).  Here's a picture with the ornament on the side, revealing the invitation text on the inside. 

If you would like to win a copy of all the files needed to create this invitation, be sure to head over the SVGCuts Facebook page and leave a "comment" and "like" where they shared this project.  Remember, it's for a limited time only, so hurry on over!

For those interested, you can ready my post here for full details and instructions on how I created this one.  But for a quick reference, here's a list of the kits I used:


Here's a close up of the ornament cut-out and sketched text.  The pens I used have touch of glitter to them and I just love how it turned out!


I hope you've enjoyed my celebration invitation and that I've inspired you to make some of your own if you're hosting an event this year.  It really is a fun project and you will surely make a good impression even before the celebrations begin!

Thanks for stopping by!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you - please leave a comment below.