Sunday 26 January 2014

Valentine's Box with Heart Cut-outs and Rolled Roses

Hi everyone,

How cute is the new digital paper from Fleurette Bloom?  As soon as I saw it, I simply had to make something with it immediately! The collection is called Hearts a Flutter and you can get it here.   
The box cut file is from the Holly Days Boxes and Cards Kit / Collection.  I simply replaced the holly with a heart shaped cut-out from the Valentine Be Mine 3DSVG Kit.  The roses are also from Fleurette's shop, you can find them in the new Lush Flowers 3D SVG collection.

I hand-cut the little tag after I stamped the sentiment.  I'm afraid I don't know the name of the stamp set or the company as I bought a bunch of craft supplies from e-bay and the packaging wasn't included.  But the set is so cute - all very small stamps which are so handy for cards and little gifts like this one.
I used the print and cut feature on my Cameo for this project.  All the pieces and panels for the box was made with one piece of white AC cardstock.  The roses and leaves were done on an A4 sheet of cardstock to save paper. I just love how economical this method is!  You only print and cut what you need and you an use the digital paper over and over again... 

Hope you like my little gift box and that I have inspired you to make something cute for the Valentine in your life!  

Thanks for stopping by!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you - please leave a comment below.