Saturday 18 January 2014

I "Like" Love you - Pillow Box

Hi there, today I am sharing a cute little pillow box I made using my Cameo and SVG files from Fleurette Bloom's shop.  

The box is from the "Anytime Pillow Box" SVG Cutting File Collection and the flower is from Fleurette's awesome new "Lush Flowers" 3D SVG Collection. If you haven't seen it yet, you HAVE to check this collection out... it's amazing and I can't wait to make it ALL!:)

I wanted the flower to really "pop" on the box so I inked the edges before spritzing the whole thing with some glimmer mist.  It's not super shiny - just enough to lift it up a little and I really like how it brings the colour in the flower out.      

I used digital paper from the "I Like Love You" collection from Design by Dani which I bought from Jessica Sprague.  I also used some of the digital elements in the collection as embellishments - just a quick print and cut on my Cameo and there it was - perfectly coordinated embellishments.  I did the same with the sentiment (which I love) and finished it off with a decorative pin and some bling in the flower center.

Isn't it super cute?    

Thanks for stopping by!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you - please leave a comment below.