Tuesday 18 November 2014

Pretty in Blue Ballet Slippers

Hi everyone,

Today I'm sharing a gift I made for my friend's daughter.  She loves everything blue, and everything "dancing".  So for her birthday, I decided to make her a pair of the cute ballet slippers from Clara's Christmas Eve SVG Kit.

The roses are from the Crush On You Boxes SVG Kit - I just added a little Kaisercraft pearl in each one to tie in with the string pearls around the slippers.  I also ran the inner soles through my Bigshot to create a bit of interest.



As a final touch, I added crinkle ribbon and a couple of glass embellishments I had in my stash.  I think these are so cute and I was so happy that the colours matched my papers perfectly!   




These were so much fun to make.  I do hope that I've inspired you to make some too - I think they'll make a great Christmas present for any little girl or young lady.

Thanks for stopping by!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you - please leave a comment below.