Saturday 26 July 2014

Girly Dress Form

Hi there,

Today I am sharing a little gift that I made from my friend's crafty daughter.  She celebrated her eleventh birthday last week so I wanted to make her something really special.

I've been waiting for the perfect occasion to make the dress from from the Dress Shop SVG Kit and knew that this would be it... 

The paper is by Kaisercraft and I just love it on this dress form.  It's so soft and subtle - very girly and ladylike!  I added some white tulle around the waste and finished it off with a piece of satin ribbon and some pearls (also by Kaisercraft).

For something extra, I poked a couple of small holes in the neck and worked some purple wire through.  I like the little beads on top - gives it that final touch of "bling" that every girl needs. I hope you like it!


Thanks for stopping by!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you - please leave a comment below.