Sunday 27 October 2013

Christmas Cutie Tags

Today I'm sharing some Christmas tags I made with the cuties from the Christmas Cuties SVG Collection

These tags were totally inspired by the ones Brigit Mann made for Christmas in July.  They are so cute and I just had to make some of my own.  You can see Brigit's blog post here. 
 
I also made mine using print and cut but I also cut out a few additional pieces here and there to adhere on top.  You can see how I did this with the little angel's dress in the screen shot below.

I used digital paper from the Christmas Day Collection by CartaBella and I carefully selected the right paper for each clothing piece as well as for the tag backgrounds.

Once I was done cutting and assembling, I added some stickles or dimensional paint to each cutie and finally gave them a bit of life with googly eyes (you know how much I love them...) 
I liked how these turned out so much that I ended up making a whole bunch of different ones.  There are so many cuties to pick from in this collection and I just HAD to make a tag with each of them.  I think I'm addicted to these... just can't stop...








Thanks for stopping by!
 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you - please leave a comment below.