Friday 18 October 2013

Happiness is not a destination...

My friend's (very crafty) daughter received an invitation to a "Paris" party the other day.  Whilst shopping around for a birthday gift, they came across one of those inspirational hanging plaques with a beautiful picture of the Eiffel Tower on it.
When I saw the picture, I just new that we needed to make the Eiffel Tower box from the Amelie's Accessories SVGCuts Kit to go with it. 
So, my crafty little helper (Keyra) and I set out to put something together for the birthday girl quickly.  This is what we came up with...



The paper is from a Kaisercraft stack I have in my stash.  I think Keyra did an amazing job at inking all the edges to match the colours in the plaque.  It was also the first time she had a go at using the Big Shot to dry emboss, which was very exciting!

The little birthday tag with  baker's twine was Keyra's idea - the perfect touch to finish it off nicely, don't you think?
I just love this little box. I was really surprised how quick it was so assemble - and everything was done in no time (especially as there were 4 hands instead of 2 thanks to my crafty friend)!


Thanks for stopping by!

 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us









No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you - please leave a comment below.