Saturday 1 February 2014

Bride To Be Gift Satchel

I'm finally sharing a project I made a little while ago for my friend's Hen's night.   I got her a bunch of "fun" gifts to celebrate the occasion (some funny straws, a mug, cards etc.) but I had nothing to put it in.  So I quickly made this little satchel bag from the Luxury Handbags SVGCuts kit.   
My friend's favourite colour is hot pink, so the "Donna" digital paper collection by Sassy Designs was just perfect for the satchel.  These papers are so bright - I absolutely love working with them!


This satchel bag was really quick an easy to put together and I really like how it turned. It really makes a great gift bag as it is quite sturdy so you don't have to be concerned about it falling apart once you've put a gift inside. 
I finished it off with a rosette I made with some left-over paper strips and some hot pink ribbon I had in my stash. 

My friend really liked her little pink bag - not to mention all the fun goodies I put inside it for her...:)

Thanks for stopping by!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you - please leave a comment below.