Sunday 28 July 2013

A quick Happy Birthday...

Today I'm just sharing a quick birthday card I made for a lady at work.
The file is from the Five Minute Cards kit and the paper is Harvest Spice from Shabby Princess. 

It was my first time using the print and cut feature on my Cameo and I couldn't believe how quick and easy it was. I simply imported the svg's into Silhouette Studio SD and then filled each piece with the pattern I wanted.  I then added some faux stitching and Happy birthday text in white.
I love that I was able to print it all out and cut every piece for this card in one go. Assembly was super quick - I simply adhered the first layer, added some dimensional dots to the second layer, a few brads and... viola!  All done in no time!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you - please leave a comment below.