Sunday 7 July 2013

Dino Train

There is nothing more exciting than a birth in the family... I made this set as a gift for my husband's cousin soon after the arrival of their baby boy.

The baby word album and train set are both from Kaisercraft and I decorated them with papers from the DCWV Nana's Nursery, Baby Boy stack (such a pretty stack and perfect for any baby boy project).  My husband picked out the dinosaur to "drive" the train, and we added a few goodies in the carriages.
Kaisercraft Train, Bundle of Joy SVG, Nana's Nursery, Baby Boy stack
The alpha box is from the Bundle of Joy SVGCuts kit and the booties were a free file I found online.  I put a pair of baby socks inside the box as a little surprise.
Nana's Nursery, Baby Boy stack
I've always liked interactive cards so I thought the Baby card from the Waterfall Cards SVG kit was the perfect choice.  The card was the last item I made in the set and it was only when I watched the tutorial that I realised I had used the same paper as what Mary (from SVGCuts) used on hers... 
Nana's Nursery, Baby Boy stack, Bundle of Joy SVG

I love how everything turned out - it looks so cute together!


Thanks for stopping by!
 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

  1. Look at YOU! This is amazing - what a great set! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you - please leave a comment below.