Sunday 18 May 2014

Laugh and Smile Flower Gift Bag

Hi everyone!


I'm excited to finally share this cute little flower gift bag I made from the New "Celebrations" 3D SVG Kit and Printables by Fleurette Bloom.

I cut and assembled the gift bag and then cut a couple of the extra flower elements from the same kit to add on top.  I then embellished with a small butterfly I had in my stash along with some hand cut elements from coordinating paper. I used the Fiesta paper stack by DCWV and just love all the bright colours.  

I finished the bag off with a bright ribbon as the final touch.  Really pleased with how quick and easy this one to put together and can't wait to make some of the other elements in this great new kit from Fleurette!

Thanks for stopping by!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you - please leave a comment below.